Structural Encoding® incorporates a method to embed data within any device in a way that can be read via medical imaging and is the only solution that allows the device to be identified after implantation without access to documentation or paperwork.
This is Watershed’s solution to the FDA’s mandated Unique Device Identification with encoded Direct Part Marking. The solution provides permanent traceability, accurate identification, and increased counterfeit detection. The encoded data is readable via medical imaging and is compatible with Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing.
Permanent Direct Marking For UDI Compliance
Device Decoding made possible with iPhone app
- Remains readable within the patient
- Definitive part traceability in vivo
- Accurate recall traceability
- Value added market differentiator
- Compatible with sterile and non-sterile inventory
Multitude of Applications